It has come to my attention that the public perception is that Code4Lib
2015 is either sold out or at risk of selling out in the immediate future.

I'm here to tell you DON'T PANIC!  As of yesterday morning, there are at
least 100 places available for regular (non-speaker, non-scholarship)
attendees.  At my latest check in, there should still be hotel rooms
available at the conference rate, as well; and we have confidence that if
the hotel block *does* sell out, we can expand it at least a little for all
the conference days.

While there's no need to drag your feet (the earlier the host committee
knows rough final attendee numbers, the better!), you shouldn't be
concerned at this point if you are waiting for approval (or for after the
holidays) to register.

Our goal is to avoid turning anyone away, and we look to be on track to do
that.

Happy Holidays, and hoping to see you in Portland,

Tom Johnson, on behalf of the PDX host committee