Hi,
I'm also needing Thursday night added.

I had reserved my room about a week ago, and got Sunday-Wednesday nights at
the conference rate, but couldn't get Thursday night at all.  So based on
suggestions on the C4L email about the hotel, I called them directly to get
Thursday night added.  They did add Thursday night onto my reservation, but
only at the regular higher rate - they said the conference rate was not
available for that night.  I had seen a message that people were working on
expanding the blocks, but hadn't heard any updates.

If the hotel block is expanded, especially for Thursday night, can someone
confirm?   I still need to call the hotel back so they will change my
Thursday night price to the conference rate.

Thanks!
heidi

Heidi Frank
Electronic Resources & Special Formats Cataloger
New York University Libraries
Knowledge Access & Resources Management Services
20 Cooper Square, 3rd Floor
New York, NY  10003
212-998-2499 (office)
212-995-4366 (fax)