I think the results list will only get you the top 10 (or so)
presentations.  I believe the next 10 (or so) are selected by the committee.

Kevin

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 5:10 PM, Coral Sheldon-Hess <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I'm not on the committee, but I can help with #5:
> http://vote.code4lib.org/election/results/33
>
> (Also here are the keynotes: http://vote.code4lib.org/election/results/31)
>
> - Coral
>
> On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 4:50 PM, Emily Lynema <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
> > I suspect that it is time to start planning travel requests for Code4Lib
> > 2015. Can the organizing committee provide some more info than what is
> > currently available at http://code4lib.org/conference/2015/ such as:
> >
> > 1. Hotel price
> > 2. Estimated registration (I know you don't know for sure yet!)
> > 3. Travel info (are there buses, shuttles, public transit, etc.)
> > 4. Date registration will open (again, just an idea of the timeline will
> > help us plan for travel requests)
> > 5. An easy link to the proposals that were submitted / results of voting.
> >
> > This would be immensely helpful.
> >
> > Thanks!!
> >

> > --
> > Emily Lynema
> > Associate Department Head
> > Information Technology, NCSU Libraries
> > 919-513-8031

"There are two kinds of people in this world: those who believe there are
two kinds of people in this world and those who know better."