Hi Code4Lib -

This might be a little off topic, but I thought it was possible there might
be some DH people on this list, so sharing this project my colleagues and I
are working on.

Siobhain Rivera
www.siobhainrivera.com

Indiana University Bloomington
Library Science, Digital Libraries Specialization
ASIS&T-SC, Webmaster

~~~~~

Hello!

We are collecting data for a research paper on digital humanities pedagogy,
and would be very appreciative of any contributions. We are interviewing
instructors as well as surveying students, so if you have taught or taken a
class about digital humanities, we want to hear from you!

Our research will investigate DH curriculum through the perspectives of
students and faculty. We will examine how DH is taught and learned in
various departments at both undergraduate and graduate levels of study.
Interviews with DH instructors and students will provide a framework for
understanding the nascent DH curriculum. This qualitative data will help
open the dialogue between students and faculty, providing a platform for
sharing practical tips for improving DH pedagogy and curriculum.

If you are a student, please take our survey here: http://goo.gl/voephZ

If you are a DH instructor, please take our survey here:
http://goo.gl/6DqciN

As a token of our appreciation, survey participants will be entered to win
one of ten $5 Starbucks gift cards.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to talk with us over Skype, please
contact us via this form: http://goo.gl/vFsRYL

Please feel free to distribute this message as widely as possible.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

Erica Hayes, Ariadne Rehbein, and Siobhain Rivera

Indiana University Bloomington, Department of Information and Library
Science