Great idea for discussion.  I read a lot, but I'd suggest you check out
God, Forgive These Bastards
by Rob Morton
http://microcosmpublishing.com/catalog/books/3863/

It's a nice, small book that has a very nice punk jazz album of the same
name that accompanies it.
http://taxpayers.bandcamp.com/album/god-forgive-these-bastards-songs-from-the-forgotten-life-of-henry-turner-2012
 My personal favorite song is
http://taxpayers.bandcamp.com/track/i-love-you-like-an-alcoholic

But, well, though I hate the expression "It's all good!"

Regards,

Jeremy C. Shellhase
Systems Librarian *and*
Bibliographer/Instructor for Business, Economics, Education, Child
Development, Psychology, Social Work
Humboldt State University Library
One Harpst Street
Arcata, California 95521
707-826-3144 (voice)
707-826-3441 (fax)

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 6:47 AM, Andromeda Yelton <[log in to unmask]