I'm in the audiobook camp with Coral because of my commute.

Books:
Terry Pratchett. I'm still working my way through the Discworld but I'm
going to run out/catch up next year. At which point I'll of course have
to start listening all over again.

The Amazing Thing About the Way It Goes: Stories of Tidiness,
Self-Esteem and Other Things I Gave Up On
<https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18168478-the-amazing-thing-about-the-way-it-goes>
by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
Lovely set of essays.  Pearl-McPhee is mostly known for her knitterly
writing but this is about a lot of other areas, need not be a knitter to
enjoy.

--
Abigail Goben, MLS
Assistant Information Services Librarian and Assistant Professor