From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tania Fersenheim
Sent: Wednesday, 17 December 2014 2:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Open Journal Systems - experiences?

I have some staff interested in a pilot of Open Journal Systems.
http://openjournalsystems.com/

Anyone here have experiences with the software they'd like to share, either installed locally or hosted by the OJS folks?

I'm especially interested in how responsive the developers and the user community are.

--

Tania Fersenheim
Manager of Library Systems

Brandeis University
Library and Technology Services

415 South Street, (MS 017/P.O. Box 549110) Waltham, MA 02454-9110
Phone: 781.736.4698
Fax: 781.736.4577
email: [log in to unmask]

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.