Off the top of my head:

http://www.epsiplatform.eu/content/what-linked-open-government-data
http://aims.fao.org/agris
http://data.gov.uk/location
http://datos.bne.es/
http://statistics.data.gov.uk/
http://europeana.eu/
etc.

What "linked" and "open" provide is exactly what it says - linked=able
to be used in combination with data from other Web resources;
open=anyone can use the data. There are projects that are using CSV or
XSL files, but those function as self-contained bits of data, without
the linking, even if they are openly available.

kc