Dear all,

I posted this question on SFX-DISCUSS-L; the only response was a suggestion that I ask here ...

Broken link report emails from our SFX instance are not getting through our network spam filter – RazorGate. Our IT support person is convinced there's no way for them to get through; RazorGate simply "doesn't like the look of them" and blocks them.

I know the links work, because I've set up a gmail account to receive them, and have them forwarded to me from there, and I can get them that way.

It seems crazy to have to do that though.

Is anyone else using RazorGate and can you get these broken link reports from SFX? How did you convince RazorGate to let them through?

Cheers,
Vicki.