If you want a more readable version of this announcement than at least my
Outlook displays after the ascii-fication perpetrated by this venerable
listserv, see

http://duraspace.org/articles/2394

Congratulations to everyone who contributed!

Mark
--
Mark Notess
Head, User Experience and Digital Media Services