On Dec 15, 2014, at 2:02 PM, Darylyne Provost <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

I'm sure many other libraries have similar issues: our patrons have so many
disparate catalogs to search/request it is confusing and cumbersome. I'm
not a programmer, and we don't have one on staff at this time. So, I am
trying to find an existing solution for which we might be able to outsource
customization and then turn to internal (campus) support for help with
maintenance.

Take a look at “MasterKey” from IndexData, it will do what you want (Borrow Direct is built by them)
<http://www.indexdata.com/masterkey>

—Brian