Karen Estlund has facilitated working developer meetings to take place Thursday afternoon and Friday after Code4Lib 2015 adjourns, focused on topics of interest to the Hydra and Fedora communities.  At Cincinnati we are very excited to see that developers will be getting together to work on Hydra::Works, Web Access Control, Fedora 4 migrations, etc.  Cincinnati is sending 3 developers.

At this morning's monthly Hydra Partner call it became clear that several of us who trend toward a manager description (and other 'non-developer' associations with Hydra -- Subject Matter Experts, etc.) are also attending Code4Lib, and we thought it would be good to find out if we'd like to get together formally or informally -- and if want to stay through Friday to do so.

If enough of us respond with interest, I'll create a page on the wiki probably linked to the page Karen started. (https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/hydra/Hydra+Activities+post+code4lib+2015)

Thanks!

-- Linda
Linda Newman
Head of Digital Collections and Repositories
University of Cincinnati Libraries
513.556.1555
http://digital.libraries.uc.edu<http://digital.libraries.uc.edu/>
https://scholar.uc.edu