Can anyone point me to some great examples of a well executed cross-campus (or sitewide) search?  And I'm not talking about the standard Google Search Appliance or Site Search that most places use.  I mean a really impressive one that pulls in ALL the library/museum collections records, alongside the basic campus website index, and all kinds of other data like cafeteria menus, employee phonebooks, parking reservations and who knows what, then makes them all searchable through a single search box and presents the results in a really nice, intuitive user interface. Asking for a friend...

-Josh

Joshua Gomez | Sr. Software Engineer
Getty Research Institute | Los Angeles, CA
310-440-7421