On the subject of 4Store, I set it up once and was impressed with how easy
it was, but I went back to Apache Fuseki, because it supported the SPARQL
1.1 Graph Store Protocol, which in my opinion is crucial for publishing
linked open data, as it provides a gateway between the fine-grained data of
RDF (triples) and the coarse-grained data (records) of legacy systems.