I'll update the conference page to include all of the below:

1. The block rate for the conference hotel is $129/night for a single or
double.  That rate is available Sunday through Thursday nights, and the
link/info for the hotel rate will be included in the registration form.

2. The registration will be under $200; hopefully substantially under.
We're busy finalizing this.

3. TriMet's MAX Red Line runs between the airport and a few blocks from the
hotel every 15 minutes from 5 am to 11:30 pm. There is also a downtown
shuttle that can be booked for extended hours right to the Hilton for $14
one-way or $24 round trip
http://www.bluestarbus.com/downtown-shuttle-schedule.php.

4. Registration is planned to open Dec. 8th (next Monday).  I will include
a time in what I post to the conference page.

5. Beyond the vote link posted previously, the program committee is
scheduled to meet later this week to finalize the schedule and presenter
list. The local committee will work with them to get a final presentation
list up before the 8th.

We are capping the registration numbers higher than in previous years
(450-500), and our hope is not to sell out (or rather, to sell out exactly
and turn not a soul away).

Thanks for prodding us to get this information out!

- Tom