Hi Ethan,

I'm hoping Mark Phillips or one of his colleagues from UNT will respond,
but they have implemented ARK inflections. For example, compare:

http://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth5828/
http://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth5828/?
http://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth5828/??

In particular, the challenges posed by inflections are described in this
DC2014 paper [0] by Sébastien Peyrard and Jean-Philippe Tramoni from the
BNF and John A. Kunze from CDL.

[0] http://dcpapers.dublincore.org/pubs/article/view/3704/1927

Cheers,
Mark

--
Mark A. Matienzo <[log in to unmask]>
Director of Technology, Digital Public Library of America