Tesseract is going to be slow, and there might not much you can do about
that.

You can do a couple of things, like set up a processes that run on AWS EC2
spot instances, so you can put a standing bid order on AWS instances and
only run your OCR when the price drops.

Or you can buy ABBYY , which is much faster.

b,chris.

b,chris.