Senior Digital Archivist (Maternity Cover)
The National Archives
Richmond, London

The National Archives seeks to appoint a Senior Digital Archivist to cover a
period of maternity leave.Building on our award-winning experience in the
preservation of digital records we are developing a new Digital Records
Infrastructure (DRI) to sustain our rapidly increasing digital collection.
This system will preserve a huge range of digital material in a wide variety
of formats. You will be leading a small team that liaises with staff across
The National Archives and with other government departments including high-
profile Inquiries, to ensure that all digital material in The National
Archives' custody meets the standards required for ingest and preservation in
DRI, ensuring the security and integrity of the record throughout the process.
The nature of the work undertaken means that you will be required to undergo
Security Check clearance.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/18814/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/