Dear all,

Do you have an inspiring idea or topic that you would like to share at the EuropeanaTech 2015 Conference <http://www.europeanatech2015.eu/>?  You are in luck! As part of the second conference we are holding an Ignite Talks session (a series of 5-minute presentations) as well as space for posters, allowing you to present your work to all conference participants.

The EuropeanaTech 2015 Conference will take place on 12-13 February the National Library of France in Paris. The conference will address various technical aspects within cultural heritage including data re-use, data quality, multilingualism, data modelling, and open data/open source software.

The theme of the Ignite Talks and posters should be in-line with the themes of the conference. If you feel that conference attendees need to hear about your great work in these fields we’d like to give you the opportunity to do so. Submit your proposal no later than 16 January.

All applications will be submitted to the EuropeanaTech 2015 Conference Programme Committee for consideration; 4 will be chosen to present their talks and posters will be determined depending on available space.

Registration is simple, submit your proposal via our EasyChair page <https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tech2015conference>. Note: you need to make an EasyChair account to do so, it’s free!

More info about the Ignite Talks can be found here <http://www.europeanatech2015.eu/ignite-talks-posters/>.

Registration spots for the conference are filling up. You may register here <https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/europeana-tech-conference-2015-tickets-14376852553>. To read more about the programme, click here <http://www.europeanatech2015.eu/>.

On behalf of the EuropeanaTech 2015 team, we look forward to seeing you in Paris,

Best regards,

Maarten Brinkerink