It is my great pleasure to kick off the new year with Issue 27 of the Code4Lib Journal.  The issue includes a little something for everyone with articles on the following:

For the DIYer’s among us we have three articles:

◾Digital forensics on a shoestring: a case study from the University of Victoria by John Durno and Jerry Trofimchuck

◾Homegrown WorldCat Reclamation: Utilizing OCLC’s WorldCat Metadata API to Reconcile your Library Holdings by Sarah Johnston

◾Using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics to track DSpace metadata fields as custom dimensions by Suzanna Conrad.

For those interested in workflows and best practices, we have:

◾Using SemanticScuttle for managing lists of recommended resources on a library website by Tomasz Neugebauer, Pamela Carson, and Stephen Krujelskis

◾Training the Next Generation of Open Source Developers: A Case Study of the OSU Libraries & Press’ Technology Training Program by Evviva Weinraub Lajoie, Trey Terrell, and Mike Eaton.

And finally, for those interested in how things just work, we have two articles:

◾Communication Between Devices in the Viola Document Delivery System by Theodor Tolstoy

◾Query Translation in Europeana by Péter Király

As always – the Editorial Committee thanks our authors, submitters, and community for continuing to support and provide the Journal with timely and exceptional content.  We hope to see you all in Portland for the Annual Conference.

Terry Reese

Coordinating Editor, Issue 27