Ruby on Rails developer
Harvard Library
Greater Boston

Hello! My team is seeking a Boston-area Ruby on Rails
developer for a library application that involves author name/identity data
harvested from author-to-publisher interactions.

  * You'd be picking up a half-developed application whose code can be found here: [https://github.com/berkmancenter/author_names](https://github.com/berkmancenter/author_names)
  * This is intended to be a short-term project over the next few months and we're hoping you're local so we can have some productive initial face-to-face meetings
  * Links to early documentation and an introductory video are here (more up-to-date documentation is in progress and will be posted shortly): [https://osc.hul.harvard.edu/liblab/projects/author-names-project](https://osc.hul.harvard.edu/liblab/projects/author-names-project)
While the application has a robust structure and is capturing the data we
need, we'd like to focus on some of the user-facing
components. We're also looking to integrate both ORCID and
ISNI API calls into the application.

Please forward this message along to any programmers you might know,
especially if they have worked with libraries in the past.
If you're local and are interested in what we are up to, we'd love to
talk. Contact our team at [log in to unmask]

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/19196/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/