From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laura Krier
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] software to limit computer login time

Hey folks,
I'm starting to investigate software that we could install on a few of our public workstations that would limit the length of time a user could be logged in. This would be done to establish a few computers as "print only"
or "brief use only" computers. I've seen this in other libraries, but I'm having a hard time searching: all I'm finding are tools for parental control of home computers.

Does anyone have any software recommendations for me?

Laura