Please Excuse Cross-Posting

Good morning,
I am currently writing a LITA Guide on Mobile Technology and Libraries and I am hoping to get some information from you all.  I am currently working on a chapter about mobile technology and library services, more specifically libraries lending mobile devices to patrons.  If your library lends mobile devices to patrons would you be willing to share some information with me?  Could you let me know:

*         What devices are you lending?

*         Why did your library decide to lend mobile devices?

*         What do you think are the benefits and drawbacks of lending mobile devices?

Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Ben Rawlins
Assistant Library Director & Digital Services Coordinator
Georgetown College
Georgetown, KY
(502) 863-8403

NOTICE: This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please permanently delete this message and disregard.