Hi all:
The Access 2015 Planning Committee has decided to extend its deadline for proposals by one week. Proposals must be in by 11:59 PM on Friday, March 27th, 2015.
Please submit your proposals via the online submission form (http://accessconference.ca/program/call-for-proposals/). If the form gives you attitude, just submit it to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Submitting with the form will make our lives easier, so please try that first. Remember that all proposals requiring a format of 15 minutes or longer will be peer-reviewed by others in the library technology community.

If you need some inspiration, check out our website (http://accessconference.ca), which has information about the venues, the Code of Conduct, programming from previous conferences, and a nice little summary of what we're all about.
As always, feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you have!
Ali Versluis
Engineering & Energy Librarian for the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT)
On behalf of the Access 2015 Planning Committee

Ali Versluis, MLIS
Engineering and Applied Science, Energy Systems and Nuclear Science Librarian
North Campus Library - 50 Founders Drive
University of Ontario Institute of Technology
Oshawa, ON      L1H 7K4
LIB 120
905-721-8668 ext. 5315
http://www.uoit.ca/library/<http://www.uoit.ca/sites/library/>