Apologies for cross posting.
This is just a friendly reminder that the Call for Proposals for the Digital Commons Southeastern User Group Meeting closes tomorrow, Friday, April 10th. If you plan to submit a proposal, please do so soon!
The first annual Digital Commons Southeastern User Group Meeting will be held at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, South Carolina on Friday, June 5, 2015.
· All sessions will be one hour
· All presenters must register, but there is no charge for registration. You can register here.
· Proposal deadline is April 10th, 2015
· Acceptance emails will be sent on or before May 4th, 2015
Proposal Submission Guidelines:
Submit your proposal at the DCSEUG Conference site.
· Proposals may be submitted by a single speaker or a panel of speakers. Include contact information for all presenters
· Proposal Title is required
· Proposal Description should be 200 words or less.
As you plan your conference travel, keep in mind there is no registration fee for DCSEUG 2015. Attendees and presenters using different platforms are welcome, so feel free to send this message to colleagues at other institutions.
For any general questions, please contact DeAnn Brame at [log in to unmask]. For any suggestions on topics or questions on proposal submission, please contact Christy Allen ([log in to unmask]) and/or Michele Gibney ([log in to unmask]).
We hope to see you there!
To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link: