DLF is committed to bringing new voices and perspectives to the Forum. To this end, we offer fellowships and travel awards<http://www.diglib.org/forums/2015forum/fellowships/> to assist individuals who would not otherwise be able to participate in the Forum. For the 2015 Forum in Vancouver, we are offering the following fellowships:

ARL + DLF Forum Fellowships for Underrepresented Groups<http://www.diglib.org/forums/2015forum/fellowships/arldlf/>

This fellowship is for digital library, museum, or archive practitioners from traditionally underrepresented groups including, but not limited to, people of Hispanic or Latino, Black or African-American, Asian, Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, or American Indian or Alaskan Native descent.

DLF Forum Fellowships for Students and New Professionals<http://www.diglib.org/forums/2015forum/fellowships/new-professionals/>

Newcomers to the profession and students at DLF member institutions whose work relates to digital libraries are eligible for this fellowship.

DLF Forum Museum Cross-Pollinator Fellowships<http://www.diglib.org/forums/2015forum/fellowships/museum-cross-pollinators/>

This fellowship is for practicing museum professionals seeking more exposure on the trends in digital libraries. Priority will be given to applicants who work in art museums.

DLF + ER&L Cross-Pollinator Travel Awards<http://www.diglib.org/forums/2015forum/fellowships/erl-cross-pollinator/>

The goal of these travel awards is to bring cross-pollinators from the ER&L community—library professionals who can provide unique perspectives to our work and share a vision of the library world from their perspective—to the conference.

VRA + DLF Cross-Pollinator Travel Grant - coming soon!

The purpose of this grant is to extend the opportunity to attend the DLF Forum to a visual resources professional who would not typically go to the Forum, but who can envision and articulate a connection with their work and who sees great value in building a dynamic and diverse peer network.

Deadline

Applications must be submitted before 4:00pm EDT on Friday, May 22, 2015. The fellows will be announced in July.

Our Sponsors

Thank you to our generous sponsors for making these fellowships possible.

[ARL Association of Research Libraries]<http://www.arl.org/>

[ER&L Logo]<http://www.electroniclibrarian.com/>[Print][VRA logo]<http://vraweb.org/>