Sergio-

Mark Phillips has a related blog post that I think is an excellent place to start, which outlines a system for scoring how complete a record is:

http://vphill.com/journal/post/4075

There was some discussion on twitter recently about this, which you can look up on the #metadataquality hashtag: https://twitter.com/hashtag/metadataquality

I think there was a move to setup a mailing list for this topic or something like that, but I'm not sure where that stands now.

-Esme