From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Justin Rittenhouse
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 3:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] LC Cutter Generator - does this exist?

This seems like a fairly straightforward thing to write...so it seems like someone else would already have done so.  That said, my Google-fu hasn't come across anything yet.  So...does anyone have a cutter generator that they're willing to share?  Language doesn't matter, although most of our stuff is Perl or Ruby, so if it's one of those that's a plus.

Thanks!
Justin

--
*Justin Rittenhouse*
*Sr. Application Development Technician, Web and Software Engineering* *Hesburgh Libraries*