The Macs are from 2008 and running I believe 10.6.8.

I can double check that when I get to work, but I am right now working on a 2007 Mac running 10.6.8 so the ones at work might be running a slightly newer version, but they are definitely running OS 10 something.

I hope that helps somewhat but I will report back when I get back to work on Monday.

I really appreciate everyone's suggestions so far.

Patricia Sarles, MA (Anthropology), MLS
Librarian
Jerome Parker Campus Library
100 Essex Drive
Staten Island, NY 10314
718-370-6900 x1322
http://jeromeparkercampus.libguides.com/home

You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions. - Naguib Mahfouz

As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information. - Benjamin Disraeli