Proposals for the DLF Forum and the DLF Liberal Arts Colleges Preconference are due by 5 pm ET on Monday. If you haven't already, we hope you will consider submitting a proposal for one or both.

For the 2015 DLF Forum, the Program Planning Committee requests proposals within the broad framework of digital collections, infrastructure, resources, and organizational priorities.

For the DLF LAC Preconference, we invite proposals for panels, presentations, or working sessions that foster conversation, connections, and provocation at the intersection of digital libraries and the liberal arts.

The Forum will be held October 26-28, and the DLF LAC Preconference will be on October 25.

Registration for the DLF Forum, LAC Preconference, Taiga Forum, and LODLAM in Practice workshop is open until October 12.

We hope you will join us in Vancouver this October! Dont forget to book your hotel and gather appropriate travel documents.

Louisa Kwasigroch

Director of Development & Outreach

Council on Library and Information Resources

Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street, NW, Suite 650, Washington, DC 20036

www.clir.org  | www.diglib.org

DLF Forum, Vancouver, October 26-28, 2015

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1