Registration is still open for the Access Library Technology Conference taking place September 8-11, 2015 in Toronto. Access is a multi-day conference that brings together passionate people from all sectors of the library world--including librarians, technicians, developers, programmers, and managers--to discuss aspects of technology use and innovation. With six weeks left to register, there are less than 55 spots left!

Note that both full conference and day rates are available. We invite those of you who are unable to attend Access in its entirety to consider joining us for at least one day of this exciting and diverse conference! This year’s topics include disintegrating the ILS, challenges and opportunities for working with linked data, accessibility, pair programming, makerspaces, user experience, and much more. For more information about the program and scheduling, please visit http://accessconference.ca/program/schedule/.

You can register at http://accessconference.ca/registration-access-2015/.

If you require more information about the conference (including travel and hotel matters) please visit the website at http://accessconference.ca<http://accessconference.ca/>. Any questions should be directed to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or @accesslibcon.

We look forward to seeing you in September!

Kim Pham
On behalf of the Access 2015 Organizing Committee