Good afternoon,

I am trying to troubleshoot an issue we are having with our Archives Space server. Currently, whenever someone tries to export a resource by Downloading the EAD as a PDF we get an Internal Server 500 response back, with a not so descriptive error text of (Error) Timeout::Error. Here is a link to a screenshot of the error message. http://i.imgur.com/hLBJXRY.png

I am led to believe that this has to do with a timeout issue with the server and some script that is generating the PDF. I am just not certain where the script or configuration file reside within the AS structure in order to increase the timeout value. Hopefully someone has some idea where I should look. If I am way off with my assessment perhaps someone else could point me in the direction as to what is causing this error.

I appreciate any responses anyone may have!

Regards,
Michael Bobak