hello,

we're looking for a designer/developer for immediate hire.

details can be found on witness.org
<http://witness.org/digital-designerdeveloper-full-time/> and i'm hoping
you'll share within your networks:

WITNESS is seeking a highly creative and talented Digital
Designer/Developer to help drive innovation and technology
solutions/infrastructure for our key platforms and channels, and support
front line program staff in conveying WITNESS brand identity and mission
objectives across various digital media platforms. These platforms include
but are not limited to various web forums and presentation outlets.

The Digital Designer/Developer is a key member of a WITNESS team focused on
building and reaching regional and global audiences with WITNESS training
materials, messaging and general resources. The Digital Designer/Developer
will work collaboratively to create and produce cross-platform content and
spaces that best enable activists around the world to access WITNESS’
training materials via the Web and mobile devices.

The ideal candidate will have an elegant and modern design sense, be able
to repurpose materials in fluid ways across multiple media, and be fluent
in the use of web and other technologies to convey information in a way
that is user-friendly, interactive and accessible.

--
Yvonne Ng
Senior Archivist

WITNESS
80 Hanson Place, 5th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11217
Tel. 718-783-2000 x320  ::  Fax. 718-783-1593
http://www.witness.org  ::  http://blog.witness.org

*See our recent story on PBS NewsHour: How WITNESS supports citizens using
video to document brutality
<http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/teaching-citizens-shoot-better-video-witness-brutality/>.*