Planning continues for the 2015 Forum in Vancouver, BC, but we’re already thinking ahead to next year!

SAVE THE DATE for our 2016 DLF Forum, to be held in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 7-9 November 2016. More details here, including info about the venue, our gracious local hosts at Marquette University and UW-Milwaukee, and sponsorship opportunities:

http://www.diglib.org/forums/2016forum/

You can keep up with all the 2015 and 2016 #DLFforum news by following us on Twitter (@CLIRDLF) or signing up for our low-traffic Forum newsletter: http://eepurl.com/baReNX

Beer, cheese, arts, culture, digital libraries, and the Wisconsin Idea. What could be better?

Bethany Nowviskie
Director of the Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR
& Research Associate Professor of Digital Humanities at UVa
diglib.org | clir.org

To unsubscribe from the DLF-ANNOUNCE list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=DLF-ANNOUNCE&A=1