Due to the high volume of proposals and abundant community enthusiasm, the community voting period for the DLF Forum has been extended to 11:59 PM ET on Wednesday, July 8.

Our Program Planning Committee received a record number of proposals for this year’s Forum in Vancouver, and invites your feedback and help.

For more information on now to vote, go to:

http://www.diglib.org/forums/2015forum/community-voting/

The title and abstract for each Forum proposal is viewable in our review system, and you are invited to assign scores based on your interest in seeing certain presentations join the program. After voting closes, the PPC will use community input to inform its final decisions. (Proposals for this year’s DLF Liberal Arts College Preconference, which also received a very strong response, are being handled separately, as are workshop registrations.)

If you submitted a complete DLF Forum proposal, expect to be notified of status by early August. Presenters will be guaranteed a registration place at the Forum.

Voting closes on July 8, 11:59 PM ET. One vote per proposal, per person, please. And we hope to see you in Vancouver!