Hi again

I played around with the ISBNdb OpenRefine queries to extract the minimum
price from their database. I had to parse the returned JSON code to do
this. In case you are interested, I've published these operations here:
https://gist.github.com/timtomch/34bc2c4c9666cf9bf011

They can be applied to your project by using OpenRefine's "Replaying
Operations" function:
https://github.com/OpenRefine/OpenRefine/wiki/History#replaying-operations

Have fun, and let me know if you're having any issues.
Thomas