Hello Everyone,

I am writing you on behalf of the Digital Liberal Arts Exchange (DLAx), a
group of colleges and universities, with support from the Andrew W. Mellon
Foundation, investigating the creation of an exchange through which a
network of librarians, scholars, and others will be able to collaboratively
create digital scholarship through shared resources. You can learn more
about this effort and the participants at http://dlaexchange.wordpress.com.

As part of our initial efforts, we are conducting a survey to better
understand the current landscape of digital scholarship in higher
education. We have more information at
https://dlaexchange.wordpress.com/survey/, including a preview of the
survey questions <https://dlaexchange.wordpress.com/survey-questions/>. We
hope you will be able to assist our efforts by taking our 15 minute survey
at http://goo.gl/forms/qUzoSBcI0s. We also have an abbreviated version of
the survey that focuses more narrowly on services provided at
http://goo.gl/forms/ySbKqs6Rom. You only need to take one version of the
survey to contribute.

Please help us spread the word by sharing our survey on social media and
with other librarians, scholars, and researchers that you know.

Thank you for your support!

Brian Sarnacki
DLAx Program Associate

--