I know that sometimes URLs have "utm_campaign" etc. and such appended to
record custom campaigns in analytics, but I too wasn't aware that the
analytics code messed with URLs at all. Could you share the analytics
snippet you use? I'd suspect it's some setting in there that causes this.

The one approach that comes to mind is just writing a script to trim links
post-GA. So something that selects all the ASP-looking links and removes
the offending parameters, or perhaps the query string entirely if that's
feasible.

Best,
Eric