Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 19:37:56 -0400
Subject: Worldshare ILL APIs
Hi - I'm at an institution that subscribes only to OCLC WMS ILL and
Cataloging, no Discovery or ILLIAD, and I'm trying to work out the cheapest
and easiest way to get openurl bib data into our ILL review file.

Came upon this article[1]  that describes using WSDL to create requests in
the old Worldcat Resource Sharing:
I can't find any APIs listed on te Worldcat Developers Network that
describe adding an ILL request.  Is the WSDL method still available?  Any
suggestions (besides subscribing to WMS Discovery)?

Cindy Harper

[1] Josep
-
Manuel Rodríguez
-
Gairín Marta Somoza
-
Fernández , (2014),"Web services to
link interlibrary software with OCLC WorldSh
are", Library Hi Tech, Vol. 32 Iss 3 pp. 483
-
494
http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/LHT
-