There is a Google Custom Search Engine that is set up to pull content from Planet Code4Lib blogs plus a few other places:

https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=017716194421589436379:zdoxzpetaxk

I set this up a decade ago, and tweak it occasionally.  I see that it was left out of the recent Planet Code4Lib interface refresh.  I'll see if I can find where to make the pull request...

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Dev/Ops Lead and Project Manager, Cherry Hill Company