Nikitas,

Thanks for expanding on the event and its objectives. This sounds excellent; we’ve only had one other Blacklight Summit before (that I can recall) at Johns Hopkins, many years ago. As Chris said, if we can get a critical mass of contributors / committers there, the Princeton summit should be a rare opportunity to synthesize a roadmap for the architecture and features of core BL, in addition to the growing list of add ons and complementary projects.

Stanford will definitely be there. Many thanks to Princeton for stepping up to organize this,

- Tom