There's just about a week and a half left before registration closes (on October 1) for the 2015 VuFind Summit. The event itself will take place on Monday, October 12 and Tuesday October 13 at Villanova University, near Philadelphia.

It looks like we're going to have a great event this year, with some of our most active community members attending from around the world, and with some good talks lined up covering development, administration, and interesting applications of VuFind. This event will also be an opportunity to help shape the path of VuFind 3, as we'll be doing some (perhaps overdue) roadmapping for the future direction of the project.

You can learn more about the event (including a preliminary schedule, which may yet be expanded to include another talk or two) here:

https://vufind.org/wiki/vufind_summit_2015

You can also register ($45 for two days, including breakfast and lunch) directly at this link:

http://vustuff.org/vustuff/vufind-summit-2015-registration

- Demian