LITA and LLAMA Members
There’s still time to register for the 2015 LITA Forum
at the early bird rate and save $50
Minneapolis, MN November 12-15, 2015
LITA Forum early bird rates end September 30, 2015Register Now!
Join us in Minneapolis, Minnesota, at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis for the 2015 LITA Forum
, a three-day education and networking event featuring 2 preconferences, 3 keynote sessions, more than 55 concurrent sessions and 15 poster presentations. This year including content and planning collaboration with LLAMA
.Why attend the LITA Forum
Check out the report
from Melissa Johnson. It details her experience as an attendee, a volunteer, and a presenter. This year, she’s on the planning committee and attending. Melissa says most people don’t know is how action-packed and seriously awesome this years LITA Forum is going to be. Register now
to receive the LITA and LLAMA members early bird discount:
• LITA and LLAMA member early bird rate: $340
• LITA and LLAMA member regular rate: $390
The LITA Forum is a gathering for technology-minded information professionals, where you can meet with your colleagues involved in new and leading edge technologies in the library and information technology field. Attendees can take advantage of the informal Friday
evening reception, networking dinners and other social opportunities to get to know colleagues and speakers and experience the important networking advantages of a smaller conference.Keynote Speakers
• Mx A. Matienzo, Director of Technology for the Digital Public Library of America
• Carson Block, Carson Block Consulting Inc.
• Lisa Welchman, President of Digital Governance Solutions at ActiveStandards.
The Preconference Workshops
• So You Want to Make a Makerspace: Strategic Leadership to support the Integration of new and disruptive technologies into Libraries: Practical Tips, Tricks, Strategies, and Solutions for bringing making, fabrication and content creation to your library.
• Beyond Web Page Analytics: Using Google tools to assess searcher behavior across web properties.
Comments from past attendees:
“Best conference I’ve been to in terms of practical, usable ideas that I can implement at my library.”
“I get so inspired by the presentations and conversations with colleagues who are dealing with the same sorts of issues that I am.”
“After LITA I return to my institution excited to implement solutions I find here.”
“This is always the most informative conference! It inspires me to develop new programs and plan initiatives.”Forum Sponsors
EBSCO, Ex Libris, Optimal Workshop, OCLC,Innovative, BiblioCommons, Springshare, A Book Apart, Rosenfeld Media and Double Robotics.Get all the details, register and book a hotel room at the 2015 Forum Web site.
See you in Minneapolis!