We are capturing some of this information in GA, in that there is a search
UI on our (locally-hosted) website that patrons use to begin their search
process. This allows us to capture search terms for each of five available
tools, one of which is WorldCat.

Obviously this doesn't help capture subsequent searches, but it is better
than nothing?

Matt Bernhardt
MIT Libraries