Islandora is an open-source software framework designed to help
institutions and organizations and their audiences collaboratively manage,
and discover digital assets using a best-practices framework. Islandora
pairs Drupal's flexibility with Fedora's robust digital storage and Solr's
blazing search speeds to give you a simple, modular solution for your
digital repository needs.

Islandora Camp is a three day event centered around the community of people
who use and improve Islandora. Our schedule offers two days of conference
sessions and a full day of hands-on workshop training working with
Islandora as either a developer or front-end site administrator.
We're going to  downtown Hartford, CT from October 20 - 22. The full
schedule of events is available here:
http://islandora.ca/camps/ct2015/schedule

We hope you'll join us to learn more about Islandora and all the new things
it can do. For full information and to register, please visit the camp web
page: http://islandora.ca/camps/ct2015

Additionally, on October 23rd there will be an informal hackfest/workshop
based around Fedora 4 and potential interoperability with Hydra.
Registration is free: http://islandora.ca/camps/ct2015/hylandoraday

Cheers,

*The Islandora Team*
http://islandora.ca