Hello all,

We are less than 5 weeks away from the 2015 Henry Stewart Digital Asset Management conference in Los Angeles. We would like to offer you a discount code to save you $100 from the conference fee - the discount code is CODE4LIBLIST100.

The agenda has now been released:

The agenda has now been released - we have sessions from companies including; Walt Disney Studios, Oakley, Comedy Central, Discover, Activision Publishing, Monster Energy, REI, Paramount Pictures, The Rockefeller Foundation, National Hockey League, PepsiCo, Fox & Constellation Brands.

Please follow the link below for the entire two day agenda:

http://www.henrystewartconferences.com/damla2015/agenda_1744/

I hope to see you next month in Los Angeles!

Regards,

Madeleine Lynch
Events Executive
Henry Stewart Events