Hi all,

I'm working on writing an ALA Library Technology Report (
https://journals.ala.org/ltr) about electronic resource knowledge bases. In
addition to covering the current state of the market and profiling the
various knowledge bases, I'd also like to include a few case studies of
libraries who are using knowledge base data in unique and interesting ways.

I'm thinking of things like extracting kb data for use in an external
application (through an API or other means), working as a development
partner for new kb-related tools, contributing to a community kb project,
or using a kb to support new areas of work such as resource sharing -- plus
anything else I haven't thought of!

If this describes you and you're interested in participating in this
project, email me off-list and we can set up a time to talk.

Thanks!
Kristen

--
Kristen Wilson
Associate Head, Acquisitions and Discovery