Hi all,

This is a thread for brainstorming / inspiring / soliciting one another!

Pre-conference proposals are pulling in real-time from the submission form
to the conference website: http://2016.code4lib.org/proposed-workshops.html

What's still missing? What would you like to learn about for 3 hours in a
code4lib pre-conf workshop? Reply on-list and follow this thread for topics
you know about and could teach others.

Remember workshops don't have to be about code. Workshops on management
topics, cataloging / data topics, and I'm sure many others are relevant to
members of our community. Think about workshops on topics / tools useful
for organizations of every stripe of GLAM and teams of all sizes.

Once you're inspired, here's the link to submit your proposal:
http://bit.ly/c4l16preconf

Best,
Anna