Sometimes the Dublin Core documentation uses "Dublin Core record" to
describe XML records that use Dublin core vocabulary, for example:
http://dublincore.org/documents/2003/04/02/dc-xml-guidelines/

Those records do use the Simple and Qualified Dublin Core XML Schema <
http://dublincore.org/schemas/xmls/>, which basically layout a list of
simple elements with DC labels that may contain strings and possibly a
language attribute.

I don't imagine "Dublin Core records" exist in the wild, but I have seen
records that include the DC XML Schemas and to make use of the DC namespace.

Ben