The Digital Library Federation would like to invite members of our community, and those involved in the greater digital library community, to participate in the planning of the 2016 DLF Forum<http://www.diglib.org/forums/2016forum/>, to be held in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, November 7-9, 2016.

If you are interested in playing a vital role in shaping the 2016 DLF Forum, please let us know by completing this brief form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aL1uCQ0HPd2fPjYOu70TaGXOw8h-o0ZvmQQiNGISxOA/viewform> by December 1, 2015.

This is a community and practitioner-based event, so we need community help in organizing it! Time commitments will not be onerous (monthly conference calls and some subcommittee work). We see this as a great way to help shape the Forum and work with peers across institutional lines.

Here is the form URL: https://goo.gl/KfU2Aw

We look forward to working with you!
—DLF
--
Oliver Bendorf | Program Associate | Digital Library Federation
diglib.org<http://www.diglib.org/> |  clir.org<http://www.clir.org/> | @CLIRDLF<https://twitter.com/clirdlf> | @ohbendorf<https://twitter.com/ohbendorf>